Turning Communication Frustrations into a Clear Implementation Plan
A clear process to research challenges and create a prioritised plan.
1.In small teams, state the good & bad.
2. Bring the big pain points together in a single place.
3. Explore problems and group pain points together.
4. Refine & agree problem statements.
5. Group the problem statements based around potential sub-projects.
6. Transfer problems to solve into a project planning tool. Prioritise problems and outline subtasks in each card.
7. Assign work and focus on just a few areas at a time.
This article outlines a 3 phase implementation.Read More